Post Primary Transfer
Post primary school applications are made online via the Education Authority's website.
The application process opens on: Monday 1st March (12 noon)
The application process closes on: Tuesday 16th March (4.00p.m.)
EA GUIDANCE ON THE POST PRIMARY APPLICATION PROCESS
For further information on the online application process click on the links below.
The tutorial video regarding the online application process will cover the following:
(Please note there is no audio with this video).
- Registering and activating your account;
- Entering your child's details;
- Starting your application and entering school choices;
- Uploading documentation;
- Previewing your application;
- Submitting your application;
- Changing your application after submission.
POST PRIMARY SCHOOL ADMISSION CRITERIA
Criteria for post primary schools can be viewed on line by clicking the link below:
Alternatively, the criteria for the schools our primary 7 pupils would mainly transfer to each year, can be viewed by clicking on the relevant PDF link below.